Testimony Time

Testimony Time
Just checking into His Presence...

Tuesday 24 November 2020

24th November 2020

Checking into God's Presence...  “As the hart panteth after the water brooks, so panteth my soul after thee, O God. My soul thirsteth for God, for the living God: when shall I come and appear before God? My tears have been my meat day and night, while they continually say unto me, Where is thy God? When I remember these things, I pour out my soul in me: for I had gone with the multitude, I went with them to the house of God, with the voice of joy and praise, with a multitude that kept holy day. Why art thou cast down, O my soul? and why art thou disquieted in me? hope thou in God: for I shall yet praise him for the help of his countenance.” Psalm 42:1-5 Our "tear have been my meat all day and night, and many continually say unto us, Where is our God?" When we remember these things, we want to pour our souls unto God so that whatsoever the enemies have programmed in the sun, and or the moon will be eliminated, for us to enjoy financial breakthrough. We also pray for the Glory of God which surpasses all human understanding, to begin to radiate in our lives, and we shall never borrow in Jesus Mighty Name. Amen  Http://testimony-times.blogspot.co.uk Just Checking into His Presence...

No comments:

Post a Comment