Testimony Time

Testimony Time
Just checking into His Presence...

Sunday 22 November 2020

23rd November 2020

Checking into God's Presence... “But to them that rebuke him shall be a delight, and a good blessing shall come upon them. Every man shall kiss his lips that giveth a right answer. Prepare thy work without, and make it fit for thyself in the field, and afterwards build thine house. Be not a witness against thy neighbour without cause; and deceive not with thy lips. Say not, I will do so to him as he hath done to me: I will render to the man according to his work. I went by the field of the slothful, and by the vineyard of the man void of understanding; And, lo, it was all grown over with thorns, and nettles had covered the face thereof, and the stone wall thereof was broken down. Then I saw, and considered it well: I looked upon it and received instruction. Yet a little sleep, a little slumber, a little folding of the hands to sleep: So shall thy poverty come as one that travelleth; and thy want as an armed man.” Proverbs 24: 25-34 Children of God, I will like you o listen to these assertions by King Solomon: “Prepare thy work without, and make it fit for thyself in the field, and afterwards build thine house. Be not a witness against thy neighbour without cause; and deceive not with thy lips. Say not, I will do so to him as he hath done to me: I will render to the man according to his work.” Do you always act as a false witness by deception and avenge on any wrongdoing as with this statement?-“I will do so to him as he hath done to me: I will render to the man according to his work.”? What about those statements classified as “white lies” emanating from our lips? Seriously, do you think that these attributes will not have any adverse effect on the kind of relationship we have with our God?  For the genuine perception of the value of the Lord Jesus Christ on each life; we plead to You oh God to touch the minds of everyone today, forbid that through the confessions coming from our lips, we fail to continue to hatch the plans that can bring the downfall of each other on any matter. We pray as Thou commanded that You will permit us with the guidance of the Holy Spirit to be able to show You love as a result of the care and concern we exhibit to our neighbours. And may we begin to enjoy God's freedom by the virtue of the power that walks in us and in every situation through Jesus Christ our DELIVERER. Amen Http://testimony-times.blogspot.co.uk Just Checking into His Presence...

No comments:

Post a Comment