Testimony Time

Testimony Time
Just checking into His Presence...

Wednesday 11 November 2020

12th November 2020

Checking into Gods Presence... The Lord is the portion of mine inheritance and of my cup: thou maintainest my lot.  The lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places; yea, I have a goodly heritage. I will bless the Lord, who hath given me counsel: my reins also instruct me in the night seasons. I have set the Lord always before me: because he is at my right hand, I shall not be moved. Therefore my heart is glad, and my glory rejoiceth: my flesh also shall rest in hope. For thou wilt not leave my soul in hell; neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption.  Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in thy presence”. Psalm 16: 5-11 Listen to these: some people have never thanked God for what He has done before in their lives. Some would come with the promise that I will but never. Let me assure you that you must always set the Lord before you, for He is at our right hand, so we will not suffer. Therefore, call upon Him in distress, and “the Lord will answer and set us in a large place". What can man do unto you if the Lord is on your side? Let me assure you that; “it is better to trust in the Lord than to put confidence in man. It is also better to trust in the Lord than to put confidence in princes”; therefore, shall we see our desire upon them that hate us. Make your heart glad as you go before Him today. Thank Him and allow your flesh to rest in the hope of the promise about His resurrection. For God will not leave our souls in hell, all the Lord requires is a heart that comes to repentance. Neither would the Lord suffer or allow His Holy One to see corruption so that the Bloodshed for the remission of our sins would be enough atonement for such sins.  Oh, Lord as we come to Thy presence today, show us the path of life that will continue to give our spirit counsel in all Your ways. Let our reins instruct us in the night and all seasons. Empower us to set You before us: and be at our right hand, and do not allow us to falter in Jesus Mighty Name. Amen Just Checking into His Presence...

No comments:

Post a Comment