Testimony Time

Testimony Time
Just checking into His Presence...

Tuesday 14 January 2020

13th January 2020

Checking into God's Presence... I am a child of God, yes! but in spite of your life experiences; are you stronger in holiness in your journey of faith? Have you sat down to consider the fact that studying, practice on one skill or the other and devotion to any rigorous exercise are simply means geared towards achieving greatness in life? Do you also know that devotion to the simple exercise such as faith and holiness does not require much rigors?: only one must always allow the flesh to be dead to sin for the spirit of God to flourish in order to quench the thirst oozing out of worldly things. Such people can then rely on the assertion made in John 4:14 which says "but whoever drinks of the water that I will give him shall never thirst; but the water that I will give him will become in him a well of water springing up to eternal life." You may be attending one church or the other regularly; fasting and praying may have become a pattern in your life, can I ask how genuine are your claim before God? Remember, "the LORD does not look at the things people look at. People look at the outward appearance, but the LORD looks at the heart."-1 Samuel 16:7 "Hide not thy face far from me; put not thy servant away in anger: thou hast been my help; leave me not, neither forsake me, O God of my salvation". Amen (Psalm 27:9) Just Checking into His Presence...

No comments:

Post a Comment