Testimony Time

Testimony Time
Just checking into His Presence...

Friday 25 September 2015

Bring my faithful people to me?

Testimony Time:-Hello everyone and it is another opportunity to welcome you to another day in the presence of the Lord. So sorry the message is coming rather late today. I have been overwhelmed by the Grace of Servanthood deposited in me, as a result my task has been so precipitating today trying to grapple with my domestic chores and the privilege accorded to me as I continue to work in His Presence. However and today I have been encouraged by Psalm 50:5 which states "Bring my faithful people to me, those who made a covenant with me by giving sacrifices". And so I ask, what sacrifice(s) can you make that can take you to the next level in your Christian duties? And when we talk about pictures, what image of you albeit made/recorded by the Spirit can jeopardize your Kingdom Works? And who among you have subjected people to extortion clandestinely by using the name of God? Please note, the Kingdom Call is not about the size of your bible? Or indeed how well you can preach, write and dress. It is also not measured by any spirit of prophecy or the size of your congregation. Purely, it is about how righteous you are to Christ teachings through your disposition to your fellow men and how willing you are able to follow His instructions. Therefore I genuinely ask you to make healthy sacrifice in the area of love in your relationship with men so that through you many can be brought to the group of Christianity. Lord, we beseech you to empower us to exhibit an offering of love to all men and this is according to your teachings in Jesus name. Amen Just checking in into His Presence...

No comments:

Post a Comment