Testimony Time

Testimony Time
Just checking into His Presence...

Wednesday 10 April 2024

10th April 2024

Checking into Gods Presence... 

This morning, I want to commend the efforts of a brother who took time to pray for me today by sending me this prayer. It is always good, although occasionally rare, to see people of God who watch your back with prayers. 

I became so touched and by the reasons of the potency in the prayers that the Spirit directed me to use it as my message today and share so that many lives can be transformed.

Therefore today, I command that "every valley shall be filled, and every mountain and hill shall be brought low; and the crooked shall be made straight, and the rough ways shall be made smooth, and all flesh shall see the salvation of God" (Luke 3:5-6).

Say this prayer: Father, I worship you because you are Omnipresent. Lift me up, and turn all my valley experiences around. Make a way for me in impossible situations and let every mountain and hill of obstruction give way. 

Lead the way that I will follow, open my eyes to see through Yours. Deliver me from crooked paths and crooked people. Father, I am hidden in you, like you delivered the Hebrew boys in the fire, make troublesome situations smooth sailing for me. 

Make my life a portrait of your goodness, so that, all men shall know, it pays to serve GOD. In Jesus wonderful name I pray. Amen May the Lord bless the household of the brother that shared the original message. 

And as the people who are called by the name of God begins to receive comfort in their lives, his life would receive double the Grace of God in Jesus Mighty name. Amen

Http://testimony-times.blogspot.co.uk 

Just checking into His Presence...

No comments:

Post a Comment