Testimony Time

Testimony Time
Just checking into His Presence...

Sunday 20 June 2021

21st June 2021

Checking into God's Presence... And the Lord said unto Moses, See, I have made thee a god to Pharaoh: and Aaron thy brother shall be thy prophet. Thou shalt speak all that I command thee: and Aaron thy brother shall speak unto Pharaoh, that he send the children of Israel out of his land. And I will harden Pharaoh's heart and multiply my signs and my wonders in the land of Egypt. But Pharaoh shall not hearken unto you, that I may lay my hand upon Egypt, and bring forth mine armies, and my people the children of Israel, out of the land of Egypt by great judgments. And the Egyptians shall know that I am the Lord when I stretch forth mine hand upon Egypt and bring out the children of Israel from among them. And Moses and Aaron did as the Lord commanded them, so did they." Exodus 7: 1-6 Despite the worldly trouble faced by Moses from Pharaoh, Thou still declared him a god upon Pharaoh. May the power of Your Might keep us above our enemies. Let us continue to worship You In faith, trust, hope and also believe in the plans and the thoughts that You have for us as in Jeremiah 29:11 It states- "For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end." On this new day Father that You have prepared for us, "there be many that say, Who will shew us any good? Lord, lift thou up the light of thy countenance upon us". Psalm 4:6 "Thou hast put gladness in our hearts, more than in the time that their corn and their wine increased. We will all lie down in peace, and sleep: for thou, Lord, only makest us dwell in safety" Psalm 4:7-8 Therefore, let those who stand against us be in awe to the testimonies of our mouths. Teach us Your ways so we will sin no more. Make Your daily grace commune with our hearts even before we rise from our beds in Jesus Mighty Name. Amen Http://testimony-times.blogspot.co.uk Just Checking into His Presence...

No comments:

Post a Comment