Testimony Time

Testimony Time
Just checking into His Presence...

Tuesday 15 June 2021

16th June 2021

Checking into God’s Presence... “O God, thou art my God; early will I seek thee: my soul thirsteth for thee, my flesh longeth for thee in a dry and thirsty land, where no water is; To see thy power and thy glory, so as I have seen thee in the sanctuary. Because thy lovingkindness is better than life, my lips shall praise thee. Thus will I bless thee while I live: I will lift up my hands in thy name. My soul shall be satisfied as with marrow and fatness; and my mouth shall praise thee with joyful lips: When I remember thee upon my bed, and meditate on thee in the night watches. Because thou hast been my help, therefore in the shadow of thy wings will I rejoice. My soul followeth hard after thee: thy right hand upholdeth me.” Psalm 63:1-8  Oh Lord and our God, You have made today possible so we can experience Thy power and share in the value of Your glory. Through that grace, we have come before Thee knowing that the life we so much like to enjoy can present itself to be painful at times: but also You have declared that Your lovingkindness is better than life and our lips should praise Thee always. We, therefore, ask in Your name that You will bless us while we live and offer unto us Your comforting hand. Also, we plead; through the Perfect Blood of the Lamb, our sins will not separate us from Your presence, and we shall not suffer any reproach that will make us go beyond Your reach. We invite You to wipe away all secret tears and allow our joy to be complete and reassuring. Thou have been our help through the night watches: now we remember Thy great works because we can sit upon our beds and meditate on the power of Your might; We plead therefore and in Your name that You will not allow Your peace to depart from us. Also, keep our hearts free from any bitterness. Declare unto us that no gates of hell will prevail upon any of us and remove the mandates associated with shame; instead, turn them to joy and keep us within the shadows of Thy wings. Make Thy right hand uphold us with happiness and allow our souls to follow hard after Thee always oh God in Jesus Mighty Name. Amen Http://testimony-times.blogspot.co.uk Just Checking into His Presence...

No comments:

Post a Comment