Testimony Time

Testimony Time
Just checking into His Presence...

Friday 7 February 2020

2nd February 2020

Checking into God's Presence... "For Zion's sake will I not hold my peace, and for Jerusalem's sake I will not rest, until the righteousness thereof go forth as brightness, and the salvation thereof as a lamp that burneth. And the Gentiles shall see thy righteousness, and all kings thy glory: and thou shalt be called by a new name, which the mouth of the Lord shall name." Isaiah 62:1-2 Father we want to thank You for the new covenant You have established with us today by keeping us alive. For our benefits, we implore You to allow the grace to flourish; also continue to protect and keep us alive so that we can wear the crown of glory in Your presence. Remove our guilt, shame and improprieties today; forbid and remove every stigma that will ensure we are no longer termed forsaken through our conducts by Your grace. Use Your power oh Lord; break into our fallow land. Blot out every infertility surrounding the dryness of our lands, including the inability to conceive or bear any fruit. You already swore through Your prophet by Your name in Jeremiah 29:11-13 that-"For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." "Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart." We beseech You now to keep Your promise by the power of Your right hand. Do refuse to give our corn as meat to our enemies and or our sons to be labourers to any stranger. Through Your Word Father: let us be known by a new name. Classify us as Your holy people and the redeemed of the Lord. By Your name, let us be sought out for honour, favour, glory and employment that attract elevation. Render useless any power that wants us to be hospitalized and do not allow any of Your children to be forsaken in Jesus name. Amen Just Checking into His Presence...

No comments:

Post a Comment