Testimony Time

Testimony Time
Just checking into His Presence...

Wednesday 19 February 2020

11th February 2020

Checking into God's Presence... "Hear the right, O Lord, attend unto my cry, give ear unto my prayer, that goeth not out of feigned lips. Let my sentence come forth from thy presence; let thine eyes behold the things that are equal." Psalm 17:1-2 Oh Lord our God, Thou has visited us in the night and You have tried our souls. With Your mercy Thou found nothing to subject us to early death; rather You proved us to be righteous by keeping us alive till this day. Therefore, "hear the right, O Lord, attend unto my cry, give ear unto my prayer, that goeth not out of feigned lips."-(Psalm 17:1) "Let our sentence come forth from thy presence; let thine eyes behold the things that are equal."- Psalm 17:2 By the word of Thy lips; keep us away from the paths of our enemies who seek to destroy us. Guide us with the value of Your name so our footsteps will not slip for the sake of our enemies. Incline Thine ear unto our supplications and listen as we make our plea through our speech. We know if we call on Thee thou will listen and hear us O God because we have put our trust in Your Holy Name. By Your loving kindness continue to show us Thy faithfulness and save us with Your right hand. "Keep me as the apple of the eye, hide me under the shadow of thy wings, As for me, I will behold thy face in righteousness: I shall be satisfied, when I awake, with thy likeness."-(Psalm 17:8;15) Make this blessings come upon us in Jesus Name. Amen Just Checking into His Presence...

No comments:

Post a Comment