Testimony Time

Testimony Time
Just checking into His Presence...

Wednesday 19 February 2020

15th February 2020

Checking into God's Presence... “But thou, O Lord, art a shield for me; my glory, and the lifter up of mine head. I cried unto the Lord with my voice, and he heard me out of his holy hill. Selah. I laid me down and slept; I awaked; for the Lord sustained me. I will not be afraid of ten thousands of people, that have set themselves against me round about.” Psalm 3:3-6 The rise and fall of each day should remind us about God's refuge and faithfulness. This is because "we have slept and taken rest, and now we have risen up because the Lord hath protected us" (Psalm 3:5) To sleep and wake up is tantamount to being spared from the ills of the night; especially when considering the sinful nature surrounding the hearts of men. I have come to understand through the Word of God that success stories in life depend largely on our perception of the day. If you can see the day as a refuge and an extension of the Grace of God, then you will choose to stay within its confines. On the other hand, one can choose to hide away from the provisions of His refuge in a manner that can be likened to that of Adam and Eve who hid themselves from the Presence of the Lord (Genesis 3:8). What does your life represent today? An Antichrist? Or a life filled with heresies, lasciviousness, greed, backbiting, gossiping, adultery or fornication? (Proverbs 6:16-19, Galatians 5:19-21). Do not allow the sins in your life to make you flee from His Presence. Instead you can choose to run to Christ today and make Him your refuge, trading mainly with the fruits of the Spirit as described in Galatians 5:22-26. You can excel through the power of God only if you make Him your refuge. There could not have been a better time to run to Christ; He holds the key to your peace, instead of running away from Him, run to Him and He will be your perpetual refuge. So help us God. Amen Just Checking into His Presence...

No comments:

Post a Comment