Testimony Time

Testimony Time
Just checking into His Presence...

Saturday 18 December 2021

17th December 2021

Testimony Time Tunes In the run up to Christmas:- Because "I lay down and slept; I awoke, for the Lord sustained me."-Psalm 3:5 Refrain: The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases. Your mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning, new every morning: great is your faithfulness, O Lord, great is your faithfulness! 1. You, Lord, are my portion, says my soul; therefore I will hope in you. (Refrain) 2. You, Lord, are good to those who wait for you, to the soul that seeks you; it is good that we should wait quietly for the salvation of the Lord. (Refrain) 3. The Lord will not cast off forever, but will have compassion; for God does not willingly afflict or grieve the righteous ones. (Refrain) 4. So let us examine all our ways, and return to the Lord; let us lift up our hearts and hands to God in heaven. (Refrain) http://youtu.be/Tsf3CM2Cxas Http://testimony-times.blogspot.co.uk Just Checking into His Presence...

No comments:

Post a Comment