Testimony Time

Testimony Time
Just checking into His Presence...

Friday 12 November 2021

12th November 2021

Checking into God’s Presence... Children of God; there’s nothing strange when we walk with the assurances given by God in Jeremiah 11:29. The statement affirms-“For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.” What can be strange therein is if we constantly assume that these promises from God are without some provisos. If we follow through on similar promises in Leviticus 26:3-12, we must notice there is an underlying word which stands to negate those affirmed promises; and it states from the onset the negative vibes that surrounds the word “if”. And without it’s cognizance, there is absolutely no hope for any child of God to receive full blessings under any guise whatsoever. The saying therefore goes like this: “If ye walk in my statutes, and keep my commandments, and do them; Then I will give you rain in due season, and the land shall yield her increase, and the trees of the field shall yield their fruit. And your threshing shall reach unto the vintage, and the vintage shall reach unto the sowing time: and ye shall eat your bread to the full, and dwell in your land safely. And I will give peace in the land, and ye shall lie down, and none shall make you afraid: and I will rid evil beasts out of the land, neither shall the sword go through your land. And ye shall chase your enemies, and they shall fall before you by the sword. And five of you shall chase an hundred, and an hundred of you shall put ten thousand to flight: and your enemies shall fall before you by the sword. For I will have respect unto you, and make you fruitful, and multiply you, and establish my covenant with you. And ye shall eat old store, and bring forth the old because of the new. And I set my tabernacle among you: and my soul shall not abhor you. And I will walk among you, and will be your God, and ye shall be my people.” Therefore, what have you gotten to loose? Why not simply try Him by obeying His precepts? In the darkness of our doubts; God’s assurances went on to establish and I quote-“I am the Lord your God, which brought you forth out of the land of Egypt, that ye should not be their bondmen; and I have broken the bands of your yoke, and made you go upright.” (Leviticus 26:13) We know our sinful acts can push us to surrender our rights to Your heavenly blessings to the dictates of Satan, therefore we pray unto You Father; to save us with the saving grace of Your right hand from the dangers necessitated and associated with their marks in Jesus name. Amen Http://testimony-times.blogspot.co.uk Just Checking into His Presence...

No comments:

Post a Comment