Testimony Time

Testimony Time
Just checking into His Presence...

Wednesday 20 February 2019

21st February 2019

Checking in into His Presence... I got the inspiration to write and declare the Greatness of the Lord which relates to my personal encounter with God’s favour. Unless you read to the end, you will not be able to learn from the story which can rebuild your relationship with God if indeed it had been faltering. You must also note that the whole experience stems from a very queer fire incident that engulfed the Church earlier in March 2015 when Satan thought it was all over for us. An experience I do not wish for any of my adversaries, if any! On 17th August 2015 at 12:24pm I received an anonymous text which reads- "Good morning my Father in the Lord. I recently heard about the fire incident in your church and saw some of the photos from your harvest program. I was greatly moved and the Holy Spirit lay it in my heart that I and my family should contribute to the re-building of the church and musical instruments. Can you send me account details that I and my family can contribute to. God bless and uphold you and His Church. Yours Sincerely-A Fellow Brethren in Christ." Shocked about the anonymity but very sure of what the Lord has done since the fire incident. Raising unsolicited support where I could never have imagined, thereby rebuilding His Temple by turning all ashes to beauty-without any levy on the parishioners, albeit with little or no fuss at all. My response one hour later when I came across the message was-"Waoh! I can only shout Halleluyah because this is another Testimony unto the Lord. I pray for the mercies of the Lord upon you and yours. For this text alone, you have received your breakthrough and even your greatness shall be multiplied beyond limitations for every seed sown in Jesus name. Amen And at 14:18, this followed- Amen in Christ's name. Our covenant has now been paid into the account. God bless. Amen. Stunned and very grateful to God for this uncommon favour, I wrote- "Waoh! To God be the glory and I rejoice with the name of the Lord uppermost in my heart for the gifts of His blessings through you with the level of affection, considerations and love you showed to us. As a Parish, you have displayed and taught us what the Lord is capable of doing in our midst, and that is if we faint not. Today's gesture has become part of our testimonies. We therefore give glory to God for the privileges He extended to you by putting you in a position to help us where help is greatly needed. I pray through the power of His Grace that you will be progressive and shall continue to multiply. You will live long to reap the fruits of your labour. Amen On behalf of Christ Royal Parish, I say a very big thank you to you and your family for your help at this time. It means a lot to us. May the Lord bless you all. Amen The mystery for the time being was concluded with this short reply from the donor- "Amen and Thank you for your prayers. As a matter of choice, I have no access to the account and so I had to wait for the Secretary to furnish me the details of the account. That did not occur until 23:21 after the youth meeting and the figures beggars’ belief. A deposit of £1000 was credited to the church account and the donor wanted it so much to be anonymous. It sets my mind ablaze and that is to remind me about how great God can choose to be to those who are prepared to walk Him, work with Him and also diligently serve Him. For this reason, I cannot sleep and so I implore all those who come into contact with this message to pray for this family who the Lord have used anonymously to support us at this austere times. Please include all Church members and those who have rendered their unsolicited support in order for us to be able to rebuild The Church of God in no time. I can categorically say the support had been immense, unprecedented and by our standard, unrivaled! I conclude by saying the Lord at work in the life of the Parish will transform your lives, rebuild your hope in Him where you may be nursing doubts and engrave Himself in your ways so that the fire of the evil one will not burn you in Jesus name. Amen Just checking into His Presence...

No comments:

Post a Comment