Testimony Time

Testimony Time
Just checking into His Presence...

Tuesday 17 November 2015

What should be more important in life (Steve Jobs)

Testimony Time:-Good morning again and welcome to another privilege before the Lord. Against every presupposition, I was pressed to share this message as I have received it. And let me add at this point that you will not understand it fully, unless you are patient enough to read to the end. Before going on, I want us to understand that when I write, share and or broadcast any message, I do so not from the view of someone who is free from what my messages tend to portray, but as a man who is culpable to carry some guilt and or be overburdened with some sins. I also write as a man who have seen it all, met with Christ and continue to work relentlessly to assuage records of his past sins, not to reoccur in the new race for the Kingdom. A man that now puts all his trust in the Lord, serving Him with joy, believe, faith and faithfully looking unto Him like everyone, so that at every stage; the Lord can continue to faithfully keep His covenant upon me, my household and above all-upon the Church through which I have received my calling. Like Apostle Paul in Philippians 3:7-14, "I consider those thing that were gain to me, these I have counted loss for Christ. Yet indeed I also count all things loss for the excellence of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord, for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and count them as rubbish, that I may gain Christ and be found in Him, not having my own righteousness, which is from the law, but that which is through faith in Christ, the righteousness which is from God by faith;" "that I may know Him and the power of His resurrection, and the fellowship of His sufferings, being conformed to His death, if, by any means, I may attain to the resurrection from the dead. Not that I have already attained, or am already perfected; but I press on, that I may lay hold of that for which Christ Jesus has also laid hold of me" "Brethren, I do not count myself to have apprehended; but one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to those things which are ahead, I press toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus. My messages do not cast aspersions like many others. They are not pre planned but hatched daily under the guidance and inspiration of God. Occasionally, it comes using some poetic devices. They represent avenues where many can choose to develop their faith in Christ, and more often than not, they are messages that turns me inside out going through them again and again. And until our final breathe; no one, absolutely no one! is immune from any trials, temptations and the antics of Satan. Therefore, I want to encourage you even further, to "Beware lest anyone cheat you through philosophy and empty deceit, according to the tradition of men, according to the basic principles of the world, and not according to Christ. For in Him dwells all the fullness of the Godhead bodily; and you are complete in Him, who is the head of all principality and power." (Colossians 2:8-10) Having cleared what could generate some misconceptions, please take time to read the following message as shared by a friend. I am sure it will put your Christian Faith on a new pedestal. 11/9/15, 10:27:58 PM: Cole: Steve jobs’ Last Words - "I reached the pinnacle of success in the business world. In others’ eyes, my life is an epitome of success. However, aside from work, I have little joy. In the end, wealth is only a fact of life that I am accustomed to. At this moment, lying on the sick bed and recalling my whole life, I realize that all the recognition and wealth that I took so much pride in, have paled and become meaningless in the face of impending death. In the darkness, I look at the green lights from the life supporting machines and hear the humming mechanical sounds, I can feel the breath of god of death drawing closer… Now I know, when we have accumulated sufficient wealth to last our lifetime, we should pursue other matters that are unrelated to wealth… Should be something that is more important: Perhaps relationships, perhaps art, perhaps a dream from younger days ... Non-stop pursuing of wealth will only turn a person into a twisted being, just like me. God gave us the senses to let us feel the love in everyone’s heart, not the illusions brought about by wealth. The wealth I have won in my life I cannot bring with me. What I can bring is only the memories precipitated by love. That’s the true riches which will follow you, accompany you, giving you strength and light to go on. Love can travel a thousand miles. Life has no limit. Go where you want to go. Reach the height you want to reach. It is all in your heart and in your hands. What is the most expensive bed in the world? - "Sick bed" … You can employ someone to drive the car for you, make money for you but you cannot have someone to bear the sickness for you. Material things lost can be found. But there is one thing that can never be found when it is lost – "Life". When a person goes into the operating room, he will realize that there is one book that he has yet to finish reading – "Book of Healthy Life". Whichever stage in life we are at right now, with time, we will face the day when the curtain comes down. Treasure Love for your family, love for your spouse, love for your friends... Treat yourself well and Cherish others." We are here today, tomorrow who knows? We are singing today, who knows what tomorrow will be. If the rich people claims to have lacked God at some point in their lives, what of you who is rich in God? And to conclude, just how rich is your value before Him and your friends? May the Lord enrich us with His Grace so that the race to the Lord's Kingdom can be a pleasant one in Jesus name. Amen Just checking in into His Presence...

No comments:

Post a Comment