Testimony Time

Testimony Time
Just checking into His Presence...

Monday 11 March 2019

11th March 2019

Checking in into His Presence... Today, I would like to intimate you with a statement I found on my daughter's wall which caught my attention-'Our acts can be no wiser than our thoughts. Our thinking can be no wiser than our understanding'. It made me ponder and ask if indeed our acts can be wiser than our thoughts and or our thinking wiser than our understanding. I came to the conclusion that if only we can decipher meaningful answers to this question, we will also enjoy the daily eruption of God's Grace upon our endeavours according to Lamentation 3:19-23 Make today count therefore in your Kingdom race. Let your thoughts take control of your actions by allowing your understanding to reign over your thoughts and not the other way round. It is the only way we can be able to build a wall of righteousness around us. And so shall it be. Amen Just checking in into His Presence... 1

No comments:

Post a Comment