Testimony Time

Testimony Time
Just checking into His Presence...

Thursday 22 October 2015

Platform of faith

Testimony Time:-A very good day to you and welcome to another gift of life. I woke up today with a mixed feelings, great enough to suspend my usual write ups surrounding the testimonies of God. But again, knowing what the Lord has done, coupled with the knowledge of what He is capable of doing, the urge to write has never been more so as to put aside what I see as another game plan of the devil, trying to test the glorification of the name of God already in place in my life. When the Church went up in ashes quite recently, I stood my ground, writing to glorify His name. Today's debacle will not stop me either because all put together, the platform of my faith in God have assuaged all tendencies of fear in me and this temporary setback is now considered to be a puff into the thin air. Works continues as always and devil is a liar. And he will continue to be because greater is He that is in me than those that are in this world. Therefore brethren, temptations will come and huddles will be pushed your way and it can be at a time when you consider yourself to be at the top. Please remember always, we fight against ephemeral spirits and not any flesh and blood. (Ephesians 6:12) It is therefore necessary to continue commit our ways unto God by remaining faithful with our faith and having the full assurance that God will be faithful to His Words, no matter what. So today, I give glory to God and also congratulate myself to have been given another opportunity to serve in His Presence and that is because all is not lost. Besides, there are greater things to look forward to. I promise you all that that is from this very minute because I serve the One Who have chosen me to act as His Vessel in this sinful world. Halleluyah All glory and honor unto Him who bore my guilt. May His Grace keep and lead us through any challenge Satan may throw at us in Jesus name. Amen Just checking in into His Presence...

No comments:

Post a Comment