Testimony Time

Testimony Time
Just checking into His Presence...

Monday 22 September 2014

Fresh. daily in His Grace...

Testimony Time:-Good morning friends through His Awesomeness and I give Him the praise.
So sorry I missed this slot yesterday, God had been doing great things in our midst and finding time to write became very difficult.

Please note, I don't plan ahead or write in advance all the messages of hope. If I do, it will have been easier to feed this slot.

I write with every little time I have daily in His Presence and without editing, knowing fully well that when I submit myself to Him, the Hands of the Lord leads me on what to write to encourage His People. The messages comes before you very fresh from the Throne of Grace.
This morning, I encourage you all to find time to serve Him, worship Him, seek Him, praise Him and pray unto Him by believing in His Goodness.

Also, love your neighbours! The more you try, the more you find it easier because it will then become part and parcel of you. It will be Just like learning how to drive, and that is the spirit the Lord needs to see in you to make you begin to experience your testimonies.
May the Lord give us the Spirit to break into our testimonies in Jesus name. Amen

Just checking in into His Presence...

No comments:

Post a Comment